Archasm - realtà indiana che organizza concorsi internazionali di architettura - lancia un nuovo concorso di idee finalizzato alla progettazione di un'icona architettonica dedicata alla ristorazione, un luogo innovativo in grado di offrire un'esperienza sensoriale completa ai clienti.
Si dovrà ideare un ristorante sperimentando materiali unici, con composizioni volumetriche e altri spazi transitori tali da renderlo un nuovo prototipo per la gastronomia nel cuore della capitale francese.
Giocando con la luce, il colore, i materiali e la qualità estetica, i progettisti dovranno creare un punto di riferimento per la ristorazione lungo il pittoresco contesto della Senna.
The aim of this architecture competition is to design a new 21st century restaurant and wine bar on the promenade along the River Seine in Paris. The restaurant should be unique and innovative in all respects and should invent new ways to provide an overall sensory experience to the customers. The restaurant should experiment with unique materials, volumetric compositions layout systems and other transitional spaces to make it a new prototype and exemplary typology that will become an active gastronomical hub in the heart of the French capital.
The participants should:
Create an architectural icon along the River Seine, that will become a popular destination for the residents and everyone who visits the city. The participants must consider the attributes of light, color, materiality, aesthetic quality that will add a sense of identity to the restaurant, eventually creating a landmark along the picturesque context of River Seine. The participants are free to create their own design language, ranging from contemporary to traditional but should be able to merge the shell with the existing context in a respectful and additive fashion.
Create an experience within a restaurant shell that adds to the programmed interior space. The participants must try to create a wholesome experience for the end user rather than just a self-referential interior space. The participants are free to design a thematic or a generic interior environment but it should have an immersive effect on the customers, stimulating their sensory experience.
Maximize the use of the waterfront context and the promenade into the architectural concept for the restaurant. The participants are required to use the unique nature of the site into their design proposal and architectural built form. The participants can use the water element and picturesque surroundings and develop the restaurant as an open, semi-open seating zone. The quai or the dock-promenade can be used as an extension of the restaurant and cultured into a social and leisure zone.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
- Early Registration - From 1st July 2017 to 31st August 2017
- For Indian nationals: INR 1500 (per team)
- For Foreign nationals: EUR 60 (per team)
- Standard Registration: From 1st September 2017 to 30th September 2017
- For Indian nationals: INR 1800 (per team)
- For Foreign nationals: EUR 80 (per team)
Entrants may register by filling the registration form and submitting it with the appropriate payment through our secure gateway on our website www.archasm.in.
Winning participants will receive prizes totaling INR 2,00,000 with the distribution as follows:
- First prize: INR 1,00,000 + Certificate
- Second prize: INR 60,000 + Certificate
- Third prize: INR 40,000 + Certificate
- 10 Honorable mentions
Winners and honorable mentions will be published on archasm's website and several international architecture magazines and websites partnered by us.
· Start of Competition and Early Registration: 1st July 2017
· Early Registration ends: 31st August 2017
· Standard Registration starts: 1st September 2017
· Deadline for Questions: 10th September 2017
· Standard Registration ends: 30th September 2017
· Closing day for Submissions 30th September 2017
· Announcement of Winners: 24th October 2017
* Note: All deadlines are 11:59 pm - 00:00 IST (India).
Please see the terms and conditions section on www.archasm.in
pubblicato in data: