Coffee Day Group is looking for a Creative Head (Art) with 12-15 years of experience.
A creative visionary with a strong understanding of business needs who can translate them into innovative design solutions which are impeccably executed from start to finish. A versatile design leader great with stakeholder management, and a strong team builder.
Requirements from the Role
Development of high-level concepts for design projects, the role involves working with internal and external clients, and understanding client needs, and coming up with appropriate creative solutions
Great people skills, both in terms of cross-functional stakeholder management, as well as with vendors and the Design Team
Versatility and the ability to work on a wide arc of design project, e.g.
1. Branding and Brand Strategy for various businesses in the Group
2. Packaging: design and execution supervision
3. Interior Graphics (story and content creation) and CMF (Color, Material, Finishes) for Café Coffee Day outlets
4. Content creation and collaboration for Digital and Social
5. Print collaterals for offers, events, new product launches, etc.
6. Websites (content and design)
7. Anything else that comes up! (Basically, someone who loves to think on their feet)
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Design from a reputed design school
• At least 7 years of experience managing and leading a Creative Team
• Proven track record of having successfully worked with prominent brands