CBI Create Best Idea currently has an immediate full-time opening for an Intermediate Designer to join our team! We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual who is self-driven, detail-oriented and able to work well in an interior design environment, aged minimum 35. This individual will assist in the development and facilitation of the design process for our firm’s current and future projects.
• Space planning
• Selection and specification of furniture and architectural finishes
• Preparation of presentation files (PPT and Keynote)
• Project management including client contact, directing junior staff, collaborating with project architects and managers and seeing a project through from start to finish.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
• 2-4 years of experience working in a design office or attitude for a quick learning
• 3D modeling and rendering is a plus
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Adobe Suite, Revit is a plus
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with various concurrent projects in different stages of development
• Knowledge of various materials, finishes, furnishings and equipment
• Knowledge of standards for life safety issues
• Good communication skills; ability to collaborate with project architect and/or senior designer
• Experience in construction detailing is a plus