Fluent English level is reuired.
We are growing at a pretty rapid pace, and I am looking forward to growing my team; I am
looking for a super-talented, design-obsessed candidate to come kick it Monday-Friday at
our Beijing office!! Read through the job description below, this person must…
- Have at least 1-2 years of in-the-field, design experience
- Be well-versed with Photoshop, CAD, Pinterest. 3D rendering it’s a major plus
- Be attentive to details, highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of design principles is vital
- highly motivated self-starter, strong sense of urgency and organization
On a daily basis you’ll…
- Assist with entering items into Studio Designer and creating proposals for clients
- Provide assistance in the creation of preliminary plans and design concepts
- Assist throughout the design process with floor plans, elevations
- Assist team with the creation of client mood boards and presentations.
You must have a good attitude. I like to surround myself with positive and creative people.
In your resume please include anything that is relevant to your design and style.
If you are currently still enrolled in school and you want to have a cool paid experience
with us, you can send me some of your school projects, as long as you feel like they truly
define your style and who you want to be as a designer.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, 9am-6pm
JOB LOCATION: Beijing or Shanghai, China
SALARY LEVEL: depends on experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Interior Design, 1-2 Years
(include your resume into the body of your email please!!! 5Mb Max size