Pace is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Architect to join our growing, ambitious, friendly and creative, practice in Rome.
We have an immediate position and will be looking to hold interviews within the following weeks.
We have a diverse workload of new build and refurbishment projects, office, mixed-use, shopping malls, schools, and public buildings.
This unique role provides an opportunity to provide direct support to the Director and have autonomy in running multiple projects from inception through to completion.
The applicant will be CEO facing, have experience in leading small internal teams and be willing to drive forward projects.
Role & Responsibilities
• Leading projects from RIBA Stages 1 through to 3
• Able to work autonomously and lead internal and external teams.
• Working alongside external consultants and coordinating the design process across multiple projects
• Providing direct support to the Director alongside mentoring other members of the team
Required Skills & Experience
• A qualified Architect with a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
• Experience working on international competition and complex buildings.
• Be confident, organized and proactive.
• Ability to adapt and work between different projects and project stages is essential.
• Excellent design, communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent knowledge and application of international Building Regulations
• Excellent report writing skills and the ability to curate concept stage reports.
• A passion for technical detailing and the production of technical information
• Experience of managing external multidisciplinary consultants
• Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD (3D Modelling and 2D drafting)
• Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Rhinoceros, Renderings software
• Excellent English, both written and verbal
If interested, please email your CV with the subject Line "2021-Rome- Sr. Architect"