Position and Responsibilities
You will work in Milan Office supporting Project Leaders with the design across a variety of international projects.
As part of a dynamic team, your actvity will focus on:
• Undertaking detailed architectural building services design and calculations (using both
software and knowledge to verify robust calculations);
• Ensuring service and project work are carried out to an excellent standard and within agreed
deadlines and budget.
• Preparing technical specifications and schedules, design development reports and innovative design
• Planning and managing input to CAD for production of design work;
• Representing RIMOND at meetings with clients, other professionals, and suppliers;
• Embracing the latest technologies to improve performance and sustainability in projects.
• Bachelors and master’s degree in Architecture;
• Registration in the Italian Architect registration Board or international equivalent;
• Between 1 and 5 years’ architectural design experience;
• Expertise with AutoCAD, BIM - REVIT and similar softwares;
• Ability and experience in managing the entire construction process;
• Immediate availability;
• Fluency in Italian and English (others Languages are a plus).
You should have a passion for the world of design and architecture, learning agility, be proactive, have excellent communication skills, be result oriented, and possess excellent leadership, team working and organizational skills. Flexibility, precision, the ability to solve problems, entrepreneurial spirit, dynamism are appreciated.