RIMOND is a project management, engineering and design consultancy company based in Milan with branches in Rome, Dubai, Shanghai and London. We are currently expanding our operations and we are looking for experienced and ambitious Senior architects with experience on international projects to join our international team.
Position and Responsibilities
You will work in Milan Office leading Design Teams involved in a variety of projects worldwide, reporting to the Milan Office Director and keeping him/her informed of the important and relevant service\design decisions that ensure the objectives of RIMOND and the clients are achieved.
As part of a dinamic team, your activity will focus on:
- Managing project finances, monitor scope and ensuring quality across project;
- Planning and organizing your workload and the workload of design teams to ensure that you are meeting RIMOND and client’s
- Producing detailed design drawings;
- Preparing technical specifications and schedules and design development reports;
- Representing RIMOND at client, site and external design team meetings;
- Keeping up to date with and embracing the latest technologies to improve performance and sustainability in projects.
- Master Degree in Architecture (Master in digital Architectural or BIM are a plus);
- Registration in the Italian Architect registration Board or international equivalent;
- At least 10 years’ experience working as project leader on national and international projects;
- Expertise with AutoCAD, BIM - REVIT and similar softwares;
- Ability and experience in managing the entire construction process;
- Fluency in Italian and English (others Languages a plus);
- Immediate availability.
You should have a passion for the world of design and architecture, learning agility, be proactive, have excellent communication skills, be result oriented, and possess excellent leadership, team working and organizational skills. Flexibility, precision, the ability to solve problems, entrepreneurial spirit, dynamism are appreciated.