The role will involve working on a variety of projects, working within our diverse team of Engineers, Architects, Product Designers, and Technicians to develop novel design solutions and advanced construction methods.
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Experience in façade engineering
• Experience in façade specification writing
• Experience in detailing of cladding systems
• Knowledge of constructions methods, processes, and UK + European codes
• Knowledge of fabrication or manufacturing process and practices
• Knowledge to achieve technical compliance in detailing, analysis and reports (e.g. thermal, condensation, acoustic, fire, weather tightness etc.) and familiarity with related software
• Attention to detail
• Key interest in technical design and details
• Ability to fully participate or lead façade meetings in English
• Calculation software related to façade engineering
• Experience with packages such as Dynamo, Grasshopper are an advantage, enough knowledge packages for of visualisation and report writing e.g. Adobe Suite, MS office packages are expected.
• Master’s degree in Façade Engineering or alternatively Architecture or Engineering with façade specialism
• A minimum of 2 references is to be provided
Please specify you are applying for the Milan Office