The PM Assistant will be responsible for documenting, maintaining, and updating construction details related to budgets, estimates, scheduling, timelines, project progress.
• Working in project management at the assistant, administrator or coordinator level.
• Working within construction industry by assisting international Projects.
• Ability to act as a liaison between project manager, subcontracting, progress, and delays.
• Basic understanding of the scope of work, project timing, budgetary constraints, and job site conditions.
• Detail oriented and extremely organized.
• Ability to perform under high-stakes environment.
• Project Management’s process knowledge and experience
• Exceptional Microsoft Office Suite capabilities.