The interior designer will collaborating and initiating ideas with the client throughout the creative process and developing concepts.
We also propose apprenticeships for Architecture students, coming from all over the world.
- Architecture and design background of at least 2 years
- Ability to work in teams on important projects also at international level
- Post-production skills (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Knowledge of a 3D modeler (SketchUp and / or Rhino)
- Good knowledge of the English language
If you are interested in working with us as an Interior Designer, fill out the contact form or send us your application, attaching your CV and portfolio.
Closing date for applications: 30th August.