We are a team of 850 employees in 10 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
We are searching for a Retail Design Specialist who will be responsible for the design and implementation of the Oberalp retail concepts.
You will be responsible for the successful opening of new stores and outlets as well as fully or partially for renovations of existing stores.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Design the stores/outlets according to the different retail concepts
• Manage internal and external project stakeholders including local architects, general contractors, suppliers, landlord, and consultants to meet overall project objectives following internal purchasing processes
• Ensure the implementation of the retail experience according to the defined standard quality
• Plan the renovation of existing stores/outlets and coordinate the different general contractors
• Help to find new suppliers, support the price negotiations, and prove the necessary information for tenders
• Adapt the retail experience in order to guarantee the franchising partners needs to suit the market specific’s trends and commercial orientation
• Ensure the implementation of architectural and experiential intent at the highest of standards
• Travel to job sites as necessary to ensure if the projects are on time and on budget
• Help in the ongoing maintenance of all stores and outlets
• Degree in Architecture or similar
• 3 years of experience in managing retail construction projects
• Very good German, Italian and English skills
• Expert in 2D/3D software: Autocad, Sketchup or other 3D programs
• Advanced skill level in Adobe package (Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design)
• Teamwork and leadership skills
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!