The Construction Manager will address the following matters on an ongoing basis as part of their core deliverables;
- Programming – Provide review of contractor programmes and schedules, propose alternative approaches and offer insight into programme savings and re-sequencing of activities where beneficial.
- Site Logistics – Develop the site strategy for all logistics, traffic management strategies, site accommodation, deliveries, storage and waste removal as the project is being delivered through the relevant phases.
- Construction – Coordinate the activities of directly appointed and co-working contractors, lead all relevant site meetings (weekly and monthly) and act as day-to-day point of communication with the on-site contractors and sub-contractors.
- Site Inspections / Approval / Sign-off – Undertake daily inspections of work across all areas of the site. Develop an inspection protocol, record findings for contractor rectification prior to re-inspection.
Participate in on-site and off-site testing / quality assessment sessions as required.
- Commissioning – Lead all commissioning sessions with the relevant project team members to ensure all equipment is operating in accordance with the designed performance criteria.
- Access & Maintenance - Lead the coordination of all post completion rectification, snagging and de-snagging. Together with the project team contribute to developing a robust quality assurance protocol for all areas of the project.
- Health & Safety – Ensure that all site activities are carried out in manner which is compliant with all relevant safety legislation (both national and international).
15 years minimum site based project experience
A track record in delivering complex Luxury hotel and or residential development projects on programme and to an exceptionally high level of finish.
Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Please send your application only through professionearchitetto.it website