Somebody able to understand quite quick the work to be done and being involved in the architectural drawings for our projects, under my supervision, being able to propose concept ideas and translate in drawing schemes and views: this means to me that this person must have a few years of experience (3-4 years), with Interior design background (ideally in healthcare or office projects, let's say just "interior finishing and material selection well-oriented").
• University degree in architecture or interior design
• Design experience 3-4 years.
• Design skills on architectural development form concept to detail design (executive/shop drawings) demonstrable with a portfolio.
• Able to work in team and if necessary interface with clients
• Capable to reply, taking initiative, when instructed with inputs over the design development.
• Proficient with up to date architecture softwares (AutoCAD,3Dmax, Photoshop ) and BIM tools (preferably Revit).
• Good in English language.
• Creativity and versatility
Part of duties
• Consult on our supplier products and material in order to apply their technical details in the design
• Taking care of color schemes for interiors, based on the finish option, and whatever project areas of various projects.
• Participate in the implementation of the company finishes material/color standard range
• Verify on design element details in coordination with production team
• Prepare layouts and quick presentations
• Attentive to industry evolution, research on materials updatings and new practices.
If interested, kindly send us your CV.