the ideal candidate is excited with the work and interested in learning, delivering proper design solution.
Able to understand quite quick the work to be done and being involved in the architectural drawings for our projects, proposing concept ideas and translate them in drawing schemes and views: must have a few years of experience, ideally with healthcare or office projects background, but not strictly. Some interior design is a plus.
As part of the duties, we might indicate the role as dealing with the following:
• Consult on our supplier products and material in order to apply their technical details in the design
• Taking care of color schemes for interiors, based on the finish option, and whatever project areas of various projects.
• Participate in the implementation of the company finishes material/color standard range
• Verify on design element details in coordination with production team
• Prepare layouts and quick presentations
• Attentive to industry evolution, research on materials updatings and new practices.
The qualifications has to include:
• University degree in architecture or interior design
• Design experience 3-4 years.
• Design skills on architectural development form concept to detail design (executive/shop drawings) demonstrable with a portfolio.
• Able to work in team and if necessary interface with clients (especially during our showroom visit).
• Capable to reply, taking initiative, when instructed with inputs over the design development.
• Proficient with up to date architecture softwares (AutoCAD,3Dmax, Photoshop ).
• Autodesk REVIT Knowedge is a must.
• Good in English language.
• Creativity and versatility.
Please send CV and a portfolio with the most relevant projects involved in so far.