• Able to understand all the design phases, from concept to detail design (executive/shop drawings) throughout all the phases, demonstrable with a portfolio;
• Able to work in team;
• Available to commit hard whenever necessary, especially over forthcoming submissions;
• Capable to reply, taking initiative, when instructed with inputs over the design development;
• Proficient with up to date architecture and visualizing softwares (AutoCAD, Photoshop and 3D Max especially).
• Autodesk REVIT Knowledge at a good level is MANDATORY
• Acknowledging basic english language.
• Creativity and versatility.
The above to perform the following duties related to the role:
• Prepare layout drawings, 2D+3D and quick presentations
• Consult on our supplier products and material in order to apply their technical details in the design
• Taking care of colour schemes for interiors, based on the finish options, and whatever project areas of various projects.
• Participate in the implementation of the company finishes material/colour standard range
• Verify on design element details in coordination with production team.
If really interested apply submitting up-to-date CV and portfolio with your most relevant reference projects, specifying what role was taken in the same ones.