ARTinD which stands For Art In Design And Art In Dialogue - Links Art, Architecture And Design, by inviting internationally renowned Architects to create a unique piece of art. Ben Van Berkel, Peter Eisenman, Norman Foster, Sou Fujimoto, Thom Mayne, Alessandro Mendini, Piero and Nathalie Sartogo, Peter Zumthor, Toyo Ito and Rafael Moneo have all responded to the Golden Section theme, creating a unique piece and corresponding drawings. As part of ARTinD narrative – Architects have been invited to Dialogue on the relation between Art and Architecture with Artists such as Antony Gormley, Rolf Sachs, Joseph Kosuth, Aim Steinbach.
1. Architectural production:
• Work closely with architects to translate the drawings or concepts to in scale production files
• Work on the project concept of ARTinD clients. Translating ideas into architectural layout.
2. Design production:
• In charge of the execution of the production. Transforming the architects’ drawings in samples and final carpets / features.
• Liaison with the producers in India, shipping companies, logistic.
• Responsibility for the design and construction package.
3. ARTinD design layout:
• Create a designed layout for all ARTinD presentations (Catalogue, images, PR campaign, sales, etc.).
• ARTinD visual manager.
• Managing ARTinD visuals and identity
• Website, Instagram and press images.
• Extremely detail oriented and able to manage multiple deadlines at the same time
• Have a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and ability to handle multiple roles
and responsibilities within a growing office.
• 1-2 years’ work experience
• AutoCAD / InDesign / Photoshop
• English / Italian