Please pay attention this is not a job ad but a call for creating and founding a working group of joint winners!
Here i'm offering my profile for starting a working group/network up with professionals who want to invest theirself for tackling the architectural market with a collective approach.
DLA is seeking motivated and enthusiast individuals looking for a hands-on work experience with as much responsibility as the candidate can handle, for the purpose of found a working group aimed firstly at focus on architectural awards and competitions reporting to one united brand name and secondly at dealing with the architectural markets and founding a society.
The group’s goal is to spread the brand name out (the brand name as all the elements concerning the firm layout profile will be managed together with the group components) through the collective and joint efforts of many designers. (more details throughout the interview)
DLA is looking for:
Architect, Engineer, Artists, Web designers, Lawyers, Economists, Event planners Partners
The position is based in a coworking office in Bari
• graduated with a minimum of 3 years' working experience (if the work experience is abroad is a plus)
• excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly
• excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
• collaborative team player
• Revit and AutoCAD skills
• Strong rhino (or SketchUP or 3DMax), Vray and Adobe skills are required, video making is a plus
• good spoken and written communication skills in English (English fluent required, French or German or Mandarin or Arab or Spanish is a plus)
• with EU working permit is a pro
• my personal attitudes and skills
• equal opportunities and joint winners
The work environment I’d like to establish is an informal small talented challenging group where we are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, race or colour, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply:
Please send CV and a selection of visual examples of design work in PDF format (max 3MB file size please). In your covering letter, please tell me why you wish to join the group.
Please double check my e-mail address on website or facebook page
57, piazza della Torre, Bari Torre a Mare, 70126 Bari, Italy.
Mobile (+39) 3291313838