We are looking for a talented, creative senior architect with a proven track record of completed projects. Candidates must have a passion for design and culture, international exposure, deep understanding of materials, details and trends.
Candidates are requested to develop all stages of the design, from concept through project administration to construction detailing and site supervision.
Client handling skills, ability to support junior architects, team leading and coordination with consultants, are important key skills to succeed. A good understanding of bye laws, lighting and sustainability principles in design and practice would be an advantage.
- BA Hons or MA architecture qualification (or equivalent)
- candidates should have a minimum of 8 years' professional experience.
- experience in leading projects
- strong conceptual and visualising skills, freehand and computer aided
- good 3d geometry understanding, proficient in cad, Rhinoceros, Revit or Archicad, Adobe suite
- excellent client management and project coordination skills
- organised, structured and detail oriented
- works well under pressure, meets deadlines and budgets
- flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- willing to immerse in a growing and fast pacing environment
- great interpersonal communication skills
- good knowledge of the furniture design history knowledge of Grasshopper
- passionate in design, art, travels, reading
The position is based in Padova Italy.
Travels might be required.
Salary will be determined by a candidate's individual experience.