iscrizioni entro 11.10.10 | consegna entro 18.10.10
ARQUITECTUM, a company which organizes architecture competitions, is pleased to welcome the world's architects to the International Architecture Competition "SANTIAGO DE CHILE 2010", to be held between the months of August to November 2010.
THE CHALLENGE The challenge for this competition is to design a Museum that has XX Century History of Wine exhibition areas and also be a landmark for the city of Santiago. To this end, the plot where this project will take place is located at Cerro San Cristóbal, since this hill is the most natural and, at the same time, urban backdrop to lay out a natural/artificial product such as wine. This is an amazing opportunity for the winning architect to become well known in a potentially growing market such as design of wine cellars and vineyards of all South America.
AWARDS These are the awards:
- 1st Prize:
- One plane ticket to Santiago, to attend the award ceremony and exhibition of the contest SANTIAGO DE CHILE 2010, to take place in the Architecture School of Universidad FINIS TERRAE on November 2010.
- Accommodations for two nights in Santiago (lunches and dinners included).
- Two tickets for the "Architecture Biennale of Chile" (the most important of South America).
- A private meeting with the President of the Asociación de Viñas de Chile (Chile Association of Vineyards), to discuss the possibility of developing wine cellar projects for the Association.
- An exclusive edition of the German design magazine "Wettbewerbe Aktuell" (www.wettbewerbe-aktuell.de) on the SANTIAGO DE CHILE 2010 Contest, and particularly of the winning project, and total coverage of the career and work of the winning architect (s).
- An edition of Latin American architecture magazine "ARQ•: procesos" on the SANTIAGO DE CHILE 2010 Contest, during the year.
- An appearance in the edition of Spanish magazine of architectural contests "FUTURE (www.arqfuture.com)".
- 2nd Prize:
- US$ 1,000 (one thousand American dollars).
- Yearly membership of ARQUITECTUM, which will allow free participation of all International Contests, of the events we organize during one year, and the promotion of their work among the clients that consult with us on architects members of our Institution.
- 3rd Prize:
- Yearly membership of ARQUITECTUM which will allow free participation of all International Contests, of the events we organize during one year, and the promotion of their work among the clients that consult with us on architects members of our Institution.
- 9 HONORARY MENTIONS
Start of competition August 10th, 2010
Special registration from August 10th until August 25th, 2010
Early bird registration from August 26th to September 23th, 2010
Late registration from September 24th until October 11th, 2010
Answering of queries Replies updated on the website's FAQ section during the competition
Registration deadline October 11th, 2010
Proposal submission deadline until October 18th, 2010
Jury evaluation from October 19th to November 2nd, 2010
winners announced November 3rd, 2010
Santiago de chile exhibition November, 2010
QUERIES & REGISTRATION: