iscrizioni entro il 9 dicembre 2015 | consegna entro il 30 dicembre 2015
HMMD Architecture Competitions lancia un nuovo concorso di architettura per raccogliere idee per un memoriale dedicato ai due milioni di manifestanti, una lunga catena umana 600 km, che protestarono contro il dominio dell'Unione Sovietica senza il ricorso alla violenza.
HMMD Architecture Competitions is tasking participants with creating designs for a memorial building for the Baltic Way movement which protested freedom without resorting to violence.
The strong yet powerful act in which 2 million protestors joined hands and formed a 600km long human chain in unity against Soviet Union rule showed just how effective nonviolent protest can be. In this competition architecture enthusiasts are being asked to create a memorial building that, while being functional, will be mainly symbolic in nature. It's a chance for architects and designers to create plans for a monumental structure that shows the strength nonviolent actions have when used to fight for people's beliefs.
Competition is open for all. No professional qualification is required. Design proposals can be developed individually or by teams (4 team members maximum).
- Early Bird Registration: SEPTEMBER 9 - OCTOBER 14
- Advance Registration: OCTOBER 15 - NOVEMBER 11
- Last Minute Registration: NOVEMBER 11 - DECEMBER 9
- Closing date for registration: DECEMBER 9, 2015
- Closing date for submission: DECEMBER 30, 2015 (11.59pm GMT)
- Announcement of the winners: JANUARY 20, 2016
- Early Bird Registration: US$ 90
- Advance Registration: US$ 120
- Last Minute Registration: US$ 140
3 winning proposals and 6 honourable mentions will be selected. HMMD will award a total of US $10,000 in prize money to competition winners as follows:
- 1st prize winner - US$ 6,000
- 2nd prize winner - US$ 3,000
- 3rd prize winner - US$ 1,000
The winners will get international art and design media coverage and will be featured on the HMMD website.
Competition Brief » http://balticwaymemorial.beebreeders.com/
Le date di scadenza visualizzate sono frutto di attività redazionale. Le uniche date ufficiali sono quelle contenute nel testo del bando e/o sul sito web di chi organizza o promuove il concorso. Controllarne sempre la validità presso l'Ente banditore.
pubblicato il: - ultimo aggiornamento: