consegna entro il 2 novembre 2016
Il reTH!NKING competitions team indice il concorso di architettura Hornachuelos Downtown Reactivation, con il quale vuole invitare studenti e architetti a progettare la ripresa del centro storico per lo sviluppo di una nuova abitabilità nel presente. L'obiettivo del concorso è quello di creare uno spazio unico e affascinante, una location dall'inestimabile valore naturale e culturale per lavorare, divertirsi e osservare.
La competizione mira a far rivivere il centro di Hornachuelos, valorizzando la sua eredità culturale. Ai partecipanti sarà richiesto di intervenire ripristinando gli edifici storici, attribuendo loro nuove funzioni e usi, progettando itinerari culturali, integrando la progettazione ai cambiamenti naturali e percependo il centro storico come uno spazio unitario dotato di un'identità culturale propria e definita.
I progetti vincitori potranno accedere alla seconda fase del concorso ed essere concretamente realizzati entrando a far parte di un piano speciale di progettazione.
The reTH!NKING competitions team is delighted to introduce the new competition Hornachuelos Downtown Reactivation, a competition that expects to rethink how to take part and enhance the historical centers for the development of a new habitability in the present.
What does Hornachuelo have so reTHINKING competition decides to create a competition series there? The answer is simple: a unique space, an amazing location and an unvaluable heritage, natural and cultural. The perfect place to walk, watch and enjoy.
The interest of the Hornachuelos City Hall for the recovery of their cultural wealth has made of this dream a reality. reTH!NKING is composed of people like you, people who, while they are walking through a city or natural sites, are dreaming of projects, resorations, moving and spectacular ideas at the same time. Therefore, reTH!NKING has gone a step further. This time is not just an ideas competition, it is intended to become real. This competition will serve as a basis for further actions agreed with the City Hall. A "2nd phase" competition where the projects that the jury considers will participate.
The project development is free, although you should be aware that the winning and mentioned proposals may enter a second phase for the development of the special plan, according to their viability. Your project can be built.
The competition seeks to revive the Hornachuelos city center, enhancing its heritage and cultural values. For this purpose, different ways of intervention may be used to emphasize the following aspects:
- Reactivation of historical buildings, with alternative uses and rehabilitation. Especially the most deteriorated: the Castle and the inn.
- Projecting routes that generate cultural spaces, rest and connection with the natural environment. Resting places, shade, interaction, its vegetation, its smells and its climate must be thought ... giving value to the atmosphere of Hornachuelos.
- Perception of the historic center as a unitary space, not as segregated elements with buildings and environments worthless together, but as a city with a distinct cultural identity.
The research which contestants can develop in reference to issues such as customs, history or culture will help the participant to have a greater awareness of the keys to be improve.
All students and architects or related professions anywhere in the world can participate in the contest.
Participation can be individual or in groups, being eight (8) the maximum number of members.
Team members can be from all disciplines (artists, philosophers, photographers, etc.), without being necessary, although advisable, the presence of an architect or architecture student. It is allowed that members are from different universities and countries.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
Inscription periods will depend on the competition publication and will be divided as follows:
- Early 40 € + IVA 21%
- Regular 70 € + IVA 21%
- Advanced 90 € + IVA 21%
There are discounts for team registrations:
- Early registration 10xTeams: 210€ + VAT
- Regular registration 10xTeams: 480€ + VAT
- Late registration 10xTeams: 630€ + VAT
Before making the inscription one member of the team must register on our website. After completing the registration form you will receive an email with your password and the registration code you will need for your panels.
Once registered you will have to make the inscription through our website: www.rethinkingcompetitions.com by paying the fee.
Partecipant must submit their projects in anonymous form (using the code obtained during registration) no later than November 2nd 2016.
A prize will be awarded in the 1st phase of a total of 4,500 € distributed as follows:
- First prize 3.000 €
- Second prize 1.000 €
- Third prize 500 €
The projects may be selected for a second phase of the special plan, according to its viability.
The prize in this 2nd phase will be the fees to the completion of the works.
- Magazine publications
- Blogs/architecture webs publications
- reTHINKING official publiction
- 10 Honorable Mention
- AUGUST 2nd 2016 | Early registration starts
- SEPTEMBER 20th 2016 | Early registration ends
- SEPTEMBER 21st 2016 | Regular registration starts
- OCTOBER 18th 2016 | Regular registration ends
- OCTOBER 19th 2016 | Late registration starts
- NOVEMBER 2nd 2016 | Late registration ends and FAQ
- NOVEMBER 2nd 2016 20:00 h GMT + 1:00 | Submission deadline
- NOVEMBER 3rd - NOVEMBER 30th 2016 | Proposal evaluation
- DECEMBER 1st - DECEMBER 15th 2016 | Proposal evaluation
pubblicato in data: