iscrizione entro il 30 marzo 2017 | consegna entro il 31 marzo 2017
Il comitato HIF lancia il concorso di idee House in Forest 2017, la competizione che permette a chi ha sempre immaginato di vivere in una casa circondata dalla foresta di trasformare il sogno in realtà.
L'obiettivo del concorso è quello di esplorare le proposte di progettazione architettonica, del paesaggio e di pianificazione territoriali tali da permettere di proteggere la foresta e il suo ambiente.
L'intenzione è quella di incoraggiare a condurre uno stile di vita nuovo, a contatto più stretto con la natura, non semplicemente realizzando delle case nel bosco, ma cercando di inserire tra un tronco e l'altro anche altri generi di strutture, come padiglioni, elementi temporanei o allestimenti paesaggistici.
Il concorso è aperto a studenti e progettisti con esperienza, che potranno partecipare individualmente o in team.
Have you ever imagined living in a house surrounded by the forest? Here is a competition to realize your dreams. House in Forest 2017. Competition seeks to explore the fantastic ides of architectural design, as well as landscape design and site planning. The aim of this competition is to promote our ideas of protecting the forest and its environment. We also encourage the creation of new living style which is not only limited for houses, but also can be like pavilions, structures, or landscape. Whoever you are students or experienced designers, working individually or in teams, we warmly welcome you to take participate in this competition. Winning participants will receive cash prize with certificate. We will also post the list of winning projects onto the official website and publish them as a competition portfolio with exhibition launched.
All architecture, landscape, planning or design students, as well as professionals are eligible to participate in the competition.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
Entrants may register as individuals or as a team consisting of maximum 5 members.
They may do so by filling the registration form and submitting it with the appropriate payment on www.houseinforest.com.
The registration fee is:
- 1 December 2016 - 31 January 2017 | Early Bird Registration - $35
- 1 February 2017 - 15 March 2017 | Standard Registration - $45
- 16 March 2017 - 30 March 2017 | Last Minute Registration - $55
The submission should be mailed to email@example.com with the team members' names no later than 31 March 2017.
- First Prize - $500 + Certificate + Portfolio Publication/Exhibition
- Second Prize - $200 + Certificate + Portfolio Publication/Exhibition
- Third Prize - $100 + Certificate + Portfolio Publication/Exhibition
- 10 Honorable Mentions to be published on the site
- 1 December 2016 Competition Launch
- 1 December 2016 - 31 January 2017 Early Bird Registration
- 1 February 2017 - 15 March 2017 Standard Registration
- 16 March 2017 - 30 April 2017 Last Minute Registration
- 31 March 2017 Submission Deadline
- 1 April 2017 - 30 April 2017 Jury Deliberation
- 1 May 2017 Winner Announced