iscrizione entro 03/03/2006
Archaos, the UK national architecture student association and Architecture Sans Frontieres UK are jointly holding an ideas competition for an AIDS orphanage in South Africa.
The purposes of the competition are three fold:
- To generate ideas or a design primer to inform and inspire architects working in this field
- To raise awareness about the problem of AIDS in Southern Africa and in general
- To raise money towards the building of an AIDS orphanage in South Africa.
There will be three prizewinners, each receiving a years' supply of condoms, and several Honourable mention awards each receiving 1 months supply of condoms.
- Registration deadline: March 03, 2006
- Submission/Late Registration deadline: March 27, 2006
For more details and to enter go to the competition mini site - www.archaos.org/aids
pubblicato in data: