iscrizione entro 15/07/2006
"Design for Europe" is a biennial competition for creativity in interior design. It is organised by the Interieur Foundation, located in Kortrijk, Belgium.
The competition is restricted to objects which conform to the three themes as decided by the Foundation.
For the 18th edition of the competition the themes are "Smart Luxuries": "Water", "Privacy" and "Authenticity".
Projects concerning architecture and town planning will not be allowed. In case of dispute, the jury will decide about eligibility. The decision of the jury is final.
Only prototypes are accepted for the competition, and entries may not be in production on 13 October 06, when the results of the competition will be announced.
All designers, design teams, students or schools, of any age or nationality, may take part in the competition. Manufacturers are not eligible. Each participant is limited to 2 entries.
- A. Registration: deadline: 15 July 06
- B. Receipt of the prototypes: 19 to 26 August 06
- C. Judging: 4 September 06
- D. Announcement of the results: 13 October 06
- E. Exhibition of prototypes: 13 to 22 October 06
- F. Collection of prototypes: 23 to 28 October 06
Call for entry www.interieur.be