Organizer: SPACE GROUP
Theme: Public Space, Public Force, Public Imagination
Raoul Bunschoten_Founding Director of CHORA, Architecture and Urbanism
Park Youn-shim_President of Jangwon Arcadia & Architects Associates
Eligibility: Students (a team may consist of up to 3 students)
- Grand Prize (1): 5,000,000 won
- Best Prize (1): 2,000,000 won
- Excellent Prize (3): each 1,000,000 won
- Many Selected Works: One year Free Subscription to Monthly Magazine Space
* The Grand Prize winner will be given an opportunity to been employed by SPACE GROUP while other winners be an assessment premium for employment by our group.
- Due date of Application Acceptance: August 31st, 2007
- Due date of Submission of Works: September 12th, 2007
* Your work should be arrived by the deadline. Those arriving later than the deadline will be dismissed.