scadenza consegna 18 agosto 2008
The government of the R.O.C. (Taiwan) cordially invites innovative architects from all over the world to participate in an international competition to design the Taiwan Center for Disease Control Complex located in the Hsinchu Biomedical Science Park in Hsinchu County. The complex will include: an Administration Center, a National Health Command Center, and a Laboratory & Research Center.
In order to keep up with global health trends better and to provide optimal facilities for disease control research, we aim to create a world-class architectural landmark. We are convinced that a superior custom-built structure will expedite Taiwan's enthusiastic effort in international disease control, and promote close and cooperative relationship with the international community. We warmly welcome you to join in this competition!
Total Construction Budget:
- Phase One, approximately US$ 52 millions
- Phase Two, approximately US$ 23 millions
Service Fee: The service fee is 9% of the total construction cost.
Qualification for Participation: (for stage one)
- Any licensed architect of the R.O.C. (Taiwan) is qualified to tender.
- Any licensed architect (or Consultant / Corporation) of foreign country is qualified to tender.
- Joint tender is available for licensed architects of the R.O.C. (Taiwan) and licensed architects (or Consultants / Corporations) of foreign countries.
Timeline / Important Date:
- Stage One Material Submission Deadline August 18th, 2008
- Stage One Judging August 21st & 22nd, 2008
- Announcement of Stage One Finalists Please visit our web site
- Stage Two Judging November 27th & 28th, 2008
- Announcement of Final Winner Please visit our web site