consegna prima fase: 21 ottobre 2008
The Invitation The Taipei City Government cordially invites all outstanding international design teams, to make a world-class performance venue, suited for Taipei¡Šs performing arts activities. The site of the arts center is located next to TRTS Jiantan Station and Cheng De Road, Shilin District. The project consists of three theaters, including a 1,500-seat Grand Theater and two 800-seat Theaters. This performance venue shall provide interactive facilities for avid fans of the performing arts coupled with the appropriate educational functions to enhance the artistic cultural quality of the Greater Taipei area. Through an international competition, we hope to create a more diversified and open environment for artistic creativity in the leading city of Taiwan-Taipei. The center will establish connections to other world-class theaters and attract the international performing community to Taiwan, creating a theater that will lead the way for 21st century theaters. With the hope of Taipei becoming part of a world-class artistic cultural city, we earnestly welcome the participation of architects from all over the world!
Total Construction Budget: NT¢C3,800,000,000. (about US¢C124,600,000)
Service Fees: The service fee for this project is a fixed fee in the total amount of NT$ 570,000,000. (about US$18,680,000)
Qualifications for Participation: (for stage one)
1. Any licensed architect of the R.O.C. (Taiwan) is qualified to tender.
2. Any licensed architect (or Consultant / Corporation) of foreign country is qualified to tender.
3. Joint tender is available for licensed architects of the R.O.C. (Taiwan) and licensed architects (or Consultants / Corporations) of foreign countries.
For more information, please visit our website or check our tender notice.
The Jury: (Listed in alphabetical order by surname)
1. Shu Chang
2. Louisa Hutton
3. Gene K. King
4. Stan Lai
5. Mohsen Mostafavi
6. MACK Scogin
7. David Tseng
- Stage One Material Submission Deadline 2008/10/21
- Stage One Jury Session 2008/10/23 ~ 2008/10/24
- Announcement of Short-List Tenderers and Honorable Mentions 2008/10/24
- Stage Two Tender Submission Deadline 2009/01/19
- Stage Two Jury Session 2009/01/21 ~ 2009/01/22
- Announcement of Winning Tenderer and other Finalists 2009/01/22
For more information
please visit: www.tpac.com.tw
Host Organization: Department of Cultural Affairs, Taipei City Government, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Barry Cheng, Barry Cheng Architect
T. 886-4-2221-9388 Fax: 886-4-2229-1643
Miss. Tseng Department of Cultural Affairs, Taipei City Government
T. 886-2-2345-1556 Ext.3572 Fax: 886-2-2723-6464
pubblicato in data: