consegna entro 10 aprile 2009
ellesse is 50
ellesse speaks for Italian style, heritage and strong design identity. This year the brand is 50 and launches a global design competition for upcoming and established artists and designers. We want to make your visionary and exciting ideas part of the ellesse 50thanniversary campaign.
Over the last three decades ellesse has been closely linked with the tennis world. In the 80’s the "who is who" of tennis played in ellesse; Chris Evert, Boris Becker and Guillermo Villas became ellesse’s poster boys and girls. The iconic ellesse tennis look was created. It’s 2009 and ellesse is marking half a century of style with this design initiative.
The brief Create a piece of art or design to commemorate the ellesse 50th anniversary inspired by the brand’s Italian heritage and sporting roots in tennis.
Send your work within one of the following categories:
- Fashion/ textiles – this can be print for fashion garments or textiles
- Fine Art - 3D or 2D
- Graphic design, illustration
- Multimedia design – digital, moving image, web design, animation
- Visual display design – windows, point-of-sale material, visual merchandising
Who Can Apply? This competition is open to any practising or student artist or designer and should be aged not less than  on Friday 10th April 2009.
- Overall winner: €4,500 + VIP ticket to the ellesse 50th anniversary party in Italy in 2009. Expenses will be covered by ellesse and your designs will be shown at the event.
- 2nd prize: €2,000 - 3rd prize: €750
For the competition terms & conditions please go to