- Applicant must be fluent in French and/or English
- Degree in architecture and/or interior design required
- Proficient in 2D/3D drafting in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Sketchup, Rhino or other 3D programs are an asset
- Previous work experience in hospitality and residential design is also an asset
- Be able to work as part of an international team
- Be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Accepted candidates will be offered a paid trial period along with free accommodation for the first month of their stay in Marrakech.
Please email your CV and portfolio to.
By law, the ad must not be made distinctions of sex or age.