CV and presentation must be written in English.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering;
• At least 3 years of working experience;
• Construction site work experience;
• Good level of English.
• Development of the architectural and construction part of the interior design;
• Development of technical specifications for subcontract projects and providing them with the necessary data to perform the assigned tasks;
• Linking the architectural part (section) of the project with other project sections, ensuring the completeness of the technical documentation at all stages of the design;
• Supervision of construction finishing work.
Skills and professional knowledge:
• Methods of designing, organizing and planning design work;
• AutoCAD and Microsoft Office;
• Construction codes and regulations;
• Theory of building materials;
• Technology of construction and finishing work;
• The market for interior components, finishing materials and equipment;
• Standards for development and design of project documentation;
• Basic notions of document standardization and circulation (including electronic ones);
• Business etiquette;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Ability to act effectively in a limited time, ability to set priorities;
• Ability to work in a team and take responsibility for the result.
Terms and conditions:
• Salary of 1000 euros monthly;
• Working day 09:00 - 18:00;
• 3 month trial-period.