Our company is located in Suzhou. The city is famous for its elegant gardens and beautiful scenery with more than 2600 years of splendid history (for more info http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/suzhou/).
Gold Mantis continues to hold the top of the China Building Decoration Enterprises and it has become the first listed company in China decoration industry in 12 years. In 2012 and 2013 it was named one of the 50 best companies in Asia Pacific on Forbes Magazine.
Our company already has successful partnerships with major international offices such as HBA, LTW, HASSEL, LED.
We need talented designer with great passion and enthusiasm to join us to work on multiple high-end projects.
Looking forward to you!
Reporting to the Project Manager or Project Director, preparing design documentation packages, working closely with the Design team to formulate conceptual design, space planning, two- and three-dimensional design concepts, and material research and finish selection, report to client, travel when needed.
The successful candidates will have a superior aesthetic sensibility, understanding and knowledge of materials and products that will be used to create and furnish the space, in addition to an excellent interpersonal and communication skill. The ability to work successfully in a multicultural and collaborative working environment is required.
The position Require:
1. Degree in interior design or related majors;
2. At least 2 years of working experience;
3. Capable of problem solving;
4. A strong sense of responsibility and hardworking;
5. Hotel/residential/office design experience and understanding of varied design styles;
6. Working under pressure and high efficiency, charismatic and creative personality;
7. Good presentation skills, strong creative ability, fast, efficient and reliable;
8. Understanding of the design process and the ability to comprehend the client’s needs and goals;
9. Excellent graphical and computer skills (CAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Microsoft Office);
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
Gold Mantis Enterprise offers the chance to work on challenging and interesting design projects, a lively and energetic work environment and long term career growth potential.
Please send resume and portfolio PDF format (less than 10 MB) completed with cover letter in English