Duties & Responsibilities
Assist in the development and implementation of companywide BIM/CAD standards and procedures.
Maintain BIM templates and libraries; providing BIM production support for project teams including project model setup and primary discipline project work
Create Revit families in response to project needs
Monitor project delivery to ensure compliance with the agreed upon strategy, standards and work processes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s degree in Architecture or related field
- Good knowledge of Auto CAD, Revit, AutoDesk certification a plus
- 2-5 years of drafting experience using AutoCAD/Revit to produce detailed architectural drawings
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Able to read & create a full set of construction drawings with details
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities, resources and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proficiency in English, Italian and French as a plus