Position and Responsibilities
You will work in Milan Office leading Design Teams involved in a variety of projects worldwide,
reporting to the Milan Office Director and keeping him/her informed of the important and relevant
service\design decisions that ensure the objectives of RIMOND and the clients are achieved.
As part of a dinamic team, your actvity will focus on:
• Managing project finances, monitor scope, and ensuring quality across projects;
• Planning and organizing your workload and the workload of design teams to ensure that you are
meeting RIMOND and client’s expectations;
• Producing detailed design drawings with a specialisation in structural design;
• Preparing technical specifications and schedules and design development reports.
• Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work;
• Representing RIMOND at client, site, and external design team meetings;
• Embracing the latest technologies to improve performance and sustainability in projects.
• Bachelors and master’s degree in civil engineering;
• Registration in the Italian Engineer registration Board or international equivalent;
• Between 10- and 15-years’ structural design experience;
• Expertise with AutoCAD, BIM - REVIT and similar softwares;
• Ability and experience in managing the entire construction process;
• Experience on international projects in diverse sectors;
• Experience as a Structural project leader;
• Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros);
• Immediate availability;
• Fluency in Italian and English (others Languages are a plus).
You should have a passion for the world of design and engineering, learning agility, be proactive, have
excellent communication skills, be result oriented, and possess excellent leadership, team working and
organizational skills. Flexibility, precision, the ability to solve problems, entrepreneurial spirit, dynamism
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both genders in line with the L.903 / 77 - Legislative