The ideal candidate should have excellent design skills and attention to detail and be keen to take on individual responsibility.
He/ She will manage landscape projects at different levels of detail from the concept phase to the design development stage always with a strong sensibility for external environmental and sustainability techniques.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Communication and presentation skills (written & spoken English)
- Detail orientated team player with the ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Innovative and creative design ideas
- Professional in CAD and a good level in Rhino, Sketchup, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good level Revit user
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and able to work under pressure when meeting deadlines
To be considered for the position, please send your CV, cover letter and sample of your work (in pdf format).
Please note, only successful candidates will be notified.