consegna online 1a fase entro il 7 aprile 2015
In occasione del Giorno della Memoria 2015, è stato lanciato il concorso internazionale di progettazione aperto in due fasi per la realizzazione del Memoriale della Shoah di Bologna.
To celebrate "Memorial Day" (established in Italy on 20 July 2000 with Law no. 211) in 2015, the seventieth anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz concentration camp, Bologna's Jewish Community and the Union of Italian Jewish Communities (Unione delle Comunità Ebraiche) are sponsoring the creation of a "Shoah Memorial" to be located on a significant site in the city.
This competition announcement invites artists and designers from all over the world to take part. The objective is to create a place to keep the memory of the Shoah alive.
The construction costs are estimated at €. 120,000 before taxes.
The international jury
- 1. Peter Eisenman, President
- 2. Maura Pozzati, The Monte Foundation of Ravenna and Bologna
- 3. Rabbi Felipe Goodman, Temple Beth Shalom, Las Vegas
- 4. Francesco Evangelisti, Administration of The City of Bologna
- 5. Gianfranco Maraniello, Modern Arts Museum, Bologna
- 6. Victor Magiar, Union of the Jewish Communities of Italy
- 7. Simone Cola, National Council of Architects
The Evaluation Committee has a total gross sum of €.15,000.00 to award as prizes which will be equally shared between the three projects that go through to the second phase.
pubblicato in data: - ultimo aggiornamento: