Iscrizioni e consegna entro il 15 ottobre 2015
Arquitectum, piattaforma internazionale dedicata all'organizzazione di concorsi di architettura, lancia una competizione per progettare un museo galleggiante del giocattolo lungo il canale Oosterdok ad Amsterdam.
Arquitectum, an international platform and agency dedicated to organising open architecture competitions for professionals, graduates and students, has launched a new challenge. The aim is to design a unique contemporary Floating Toy on the banks axis in central Amsterdam along with Science Center Nemo Centre, Arcam, VOC-ship (18 Century Cargo Ship) and National Maritime Museum.
The objectives of "Amsterdam floating toy museum" competition are as follows:
• Reward quality design solutions that respond effectively to the brief.
• Encourage architectural design solution and ideas that best respond to the location.
• Generate both functional and volumetric contribution to the site.
• Promote the design of a structure that take into context the site and topology.
• Stimulate the discussion of ideas regarding the intervention and construction on such a site.
• Architects, graduates who have completed their architecture studies (including bachelors).
• Architecture students (under the direction of an Architect or course professor where possible, but not mandatory.
• Multidisciplinary teams may also take part in the competitions (designers, engineers, artist, etc.) as long as they have an Architect as Team Leader.
• Teams can only consist of a maximum of four members.
1st Prize: US $ 2,500 | 2nd Prize: US $ 1,000 | 3rd Prize: US $ 500.
• Promotion on the Arquitectum website
• Possibility of Inclusion in an Exhibition in London amongst other Arquitectum projects
• Promotion on Social Media Network
• Recommended to a number of architectural magazines, blogs and websites internationally for publication.
pubblicato in data: