candidature entro 24 ottobre 2009
The Luminale will take place in parallel with Light+Building in Frankfurt takes for the fifth time. From now on architects, designers, media creators, artists, design schools can announce new projects for Luminale.
100 exemplary Luminale projects which present a variety and wealth of ideas in dealing with light are being searched for. Light is one of the building materials of the 21-st century and gives souls to buildings and whole towns. More than 500 project have been realized during the last ten years within Luminale. Other 100 new projects should be shown in 2010. International leading fair Light+Building brings more than 160,000 light experts to Frankfurt, the Luminale had other 100,000 visitors in 2008.
The combination of both these events transforms Frankfurt RheinMain into an ideal stage for all creative professionals on the subjects of lighting design, light art, public art, urbanisms and scenery planning. The whole world of the light is visiting FrankfurtRheinMain.
How to participate in the Luminale? The ground rules in a nutshell:
- • lighting manufacturers, planners and designers, artists and instituts of culture can register their Luminale projects with the project office Luminale.
- • The closing date for registration is the 24th October 2009.
- • The project must coincide with the Light&43Building trade fair, which runs from the 11th to the 16th April 2010; it must be accessible to the public and make some contribution to lighting culture.
- • No right to insist upon the inclusion of a project in the Luminale programme exists.
- • Fill in this registration form. We take up contact with you and discuss it. Maybe we can help with the mediation of rooms or sponsorships. Therefor we need a conceptpaper of the idea.
More information about the Lighting Culture Biennale here: